Does anyone have a Botkier Bianca Marine?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone at there have a Botkier Bianca in Marine? or any Botkier in the Marine? I just got a bag I bought from ebay and the color looks a little off from the pictures I've seen on NM, Saks, etc. Can anyone send me a picture of their marine bag? Is it supposed to be a dark bright blue? or just a bright blue? :confused1:

2. The patent one? I had one but returned it. The blue looks really different from what shows on the website - IRL it is more of a bright blue and less dark than it looks. I didn't like it as much as the pics so I returned it.

3. I saw one irl and I was very disappointed by the color. It's not as deep a shade of blue as I expected.

4. ^Thanks for the heads up, ladies! I had my roving eye on that bag!

5. Just saw one of these at Nordies yesterday. It is definitely an electric blue... something reminiscent of the 1980s.

6. kwolzmu - is the patent really plasticty as I have heard? I am bidding on one on Ebay and am debating whether I should cancel my bid...also, was it on sale at Nordstrom??

7. Are you asking about if it looks plasticy or if it feels plasticy? I didn't get a good feel of the leather, but just from looking at it, it did look a little plasticy. I did check out the picture on Ebay, and I can say that's a pretty accurate picture of what it looks like... color is a bit brighter in real life, though.

Oh, and I don't believe it was on sale at Nordstrom. It wouldn't hurt to call them though, because the bag wasn't displayed with the other Botkiers. It was with another display near the sale stuff... so who knows... maybe they're getting ready to mark it down???