Does anyone have a Accessoires Pochette?

abh93

May 21, 2008
I want to buy a nice bag but I don't want to buy one that is so expensive that I would have to worry a ton about it. I really like the Accessoires Pochette in damier and was curious if anyone could post a picture of theirs. I don't carry much, a cell phone and a wallet is all really, do you think it is big enough? haha sorry for the mouthfull

Refer to the Clubhouse thread that's up at the top of the LV page. I believe there's a pochette accessories thread and you can always do a 'search' and there are TONS of photos.
I have a Mono pochette and I adore her....
Welcome to TPF! :tup::heart:

I have the Mono, it was actually a gift, I don't think I would have bought it myself. Not sure how much they go for now (around $300?), as I got mine a few years ago. It is a nice purse if you don't carry much, I tend to use much bigger bags though. You can also use it inside a larger purse as a makeup case or just a case for loose papers or whatever, I have never used it like that b/c I don't want it to get scratched or messed up banging against all my other stuff. You can't really "stuff" it either or make stuff fit like you can with other purses of that size, it is fairly flat and structured. I really only use it when I am making a quick trip somewhere and don't want to take a large purse, I will just throw my keys, phone, lipstick, and credit card in it. My wallet will not fit and it is not a large wallet. It does fit nicely under the shoulder, I will say that for it. JMO, I don't think it's worth the money they charge for it, I would probably look at purses that are slightly larger and not that much more money, I think it would probably be more useful and you'd be happier in the long run.