Does anyone has this bag? need some information. Thank You.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    I have this bag in black and it is a soft calfskin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love it, but I do think it is a bag that neds to be treated carefully. I watch where I put it and how I put it down. I accidently put it back in the dustcover not as carefully as I thought and the front flap got bent (it is a thin flap). the next time I took it out it was creased. I had to work on getting the crease out of it, but it did come out.

2. Here's the original picture you are referring to ....

[​IMG]

3. I love soft calfskin. The more I see the Chain Around tote, the more I like.

4. Thanks so much for the information. i guess it does scratch easily then. i love the blue colour so much but really worried about the leather on it. i dun mind baby-ing my Flaps but with a bag like this one, i would like to use it in a more casual way. has yours scratched?

5. It has not scratched at all, but I don't use it for more than a week at a time. I try to rotate my bags often (trying to make sure that they all see the light of day every now and then :lol:), so I"ll use one for a week and then it goes back in the closet for a few months.

Really the thing that worries me the most with lambskin is when I put it down. Like in the car. If I have to put it on the floor in the backseat--have the kids soccer cleats left a bunch of dirt and moisture there? Eating at a restaurant (it usually ends up on my lap!!). And I have to do this without my husband noticing that I am searching for a safe place--he would never understand spending thousands of dollars on a bag you can't put down anywhere! :lol:

I don't know if I've helped! Good luck on your decision!

6. Thanks ssc0619. i baby my bags like u do too.

7. I saw one on ebay today!