Does anyone find any FP bags at Williamsburg Va outlet>

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I never never have seen anything good at this outlet if someone can tell me when they or if they get the FP stuff I would appreciate it I will be home the Tuesday after Easter and the outlet is 45 min from my house

I have found a few FP items there- Carly, Poppy, and another I can't think of. I think it was a sig stripe tote a while back. That outlet is very hit or miss. I'm about 45 mins away too!

I was in Va Beach two weeks ago. We happen to drive by Williamsburg outlets on the way home back to PA. I might have mapped it out and put address in GPS.:graucho: This was my first time at this outlet. I saw a few FP bags. Off the top of my head there was the Kristen clutches, brown leather and white patent Brookes, Alex totes, and alot of Poppy bags. If DH did not just run a marathon the day before I would tried to push to go to Leesburg and Potomic too.

I dont do many posts and just like to see what all the other ladies are talking about, however I was hoping that someone would ask about the Williamsburg VA outlets. I live 15 minutes away. I happened to call them at 7 pm tonight and the SA that answered told me that they just got some FP shipments of the Peytons and a few Poppy things in. I know that it will be crazy because of the holiday weekend and the kids being out of school, so I am cringing to think of how crowded it will be. The last time I went, the line was wrapped around the side of the coach store!! But I think I will brave the crowd to see what they actually did get in person.

I hope that a new thread just for Williamsburg gets started so that I can keep up with what they have out there!!

All I know is that a frequent shopper at the Williamsburg got the ban-letter there (not me, not anyone I know personally). I don't have details, so I can't speculate whether it was earned or not.

Really? A frequent Williamsburg shopper got banned? Wow!

I went yesterday and they have a ton of FP deletes. I don't know the names of the bags though. But definitely they have a ton of sydney bags in different colors, A lot of the peyton hobo bags. Sorry not much help. When I saw the sydney, I bought it and went home. I would call ahead of time if you are looking for specific.

I just called and they said they have never seen a Sydney!!!! Aaahhhh and I'm looking for one in teal
I am sorry that they told you that because I just left there at about 3 pm and they had a Syndey in teal and also a croc embossed one. I also saw a white one when I first got there but when I was checking out with my Peyton carryall, I saw another lady in line with that one. I hate that the SA's tell you anything over the phone! It is good to have your one special SA who keeps you up on what is actually there!