Does anyone ever SELL their Hermes Bag?

I love what Ninja Sue and rockerchic have said about recycling bags that turn out to be not quite right for you. I do this too, and always have. I find that when I sell something I dont need, I later find something else that works better; when I give away something, gifts come rushing back at me. I have never had the guts to give away an Hermes bag, but I certainly would if, say, if there was something I had decided to part with and my sister or mother said they would like to have it.

I am struggling with this whole idea of selling an Hermes bag now, as to a kelly bag that, as it turned out, is an awkward size for me. It was so hard to find, I fear selling it. But I guess I need to have some courage here, that one in a better size for me will turn up later.
I find that hanging on to things that arent quite "your speed" simply ruins your enjoyment of the things in your closet that are. Plus, as has been said, there is someone else out there that needs it (think of the things that have wanted for a long time, and how delighted you would be if someone were offering it, to sell or give).
Recently a friend of ours loaned us a lot of modern art that they had no space to store. Our walls have been bare for a year, and I cant tell you how excited we are at this rare gift. This has made me think about recycling the not quite right size bag, by the way. Anyway, thanks guys for the encouragement, I needed it.

As much as I love my bags, sometimes I end up buying what I am not so crazy over at the moment just because I think its the right color. Then I see one I like better and at 6 Hermes bags in the inventory, I am at a point that for each one in , one has to go out, so I sell them.

Hey SingSing, How tall are you? I am just 5ft, the HAC do not look correct on me.. and why did you sell the HAC? Is it too big?
TIA!

I'm about 5'3". I got one in 32 and one in 36. The 36 is extremely heavy and is too big for me. I sold them is because I found that birken's proportion looks better on me. Also, the resell value is not as good as birken in my place here.