does anyone ever get buyers remorse

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
Its so disgusting how much money I spend on lv. I still cant believe I spend 508 dollars on a coin purse and a bracelet. My husband hates it

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008
Yes, and if I get buyers remorse. I return it.
My hubby does that to me too - so I returned it.

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
he was pissed when we were in the boutique and can't understand why ppl spend so much money on that stuff. He said lv is probably laughing at its consumers for spending so much

Apr 23, 2008
H Garden
haha...I got that recently cuz my dh gave me a face(worth a thousand words)..thought about returning it only to find out they only do store exchange/credit. Oh wellz..I kept it~

artjen

Young @ Art
O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
Beach
I agonize over each purchase, debating whether or not to buy it. I have 4 pieces and only regret one. I keep my purchases quiet, though.

Aug 13, 2007
North Jersey
I've had buyers remorse several times and ended up selling on ebay for a loss which of course made me feel worse :sad:. As far as how your husband feels...maybe hes related to my boyfriend:roflmfao::roflmfao:!!

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
I've had buyers remorse several times and ended up selling on ebay for a loss which of course made me feel worse :sad:. As far as how your husband feels...maybe hes related to my boyfriend:roflmfao::roflmfao:!!

lol Yeah I love my bracelet though but I cant believe I spent 305 on a plastic thing lol

kiwietnana

Jul 25, 2008
UK
For every £100 or $200 I spend, I always give £30/$60 to Wateraid Charity :tup: ... Give to charity, it's the least we can do for spending so much money on LV and designer items!

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
Lol well and I gave my mother in law the mono cles cuz I think she deserved it. She loved it. It was her first lv piece