Does anyone ever feel guilty...

1. Ok, here's a question...does anyone ever feel guilty about carrying their bag? I walked out of the mall today with my batignolles vertical and walked right in front of some people waiting for a bus who just stared holes through me. Maybe it was more of my imagination but I felt really guilty. ( I would never make it as a celebrity) haha. Any opinions out there??!!:unsure:

2. I feel that way about some of my jewelry. Not so much my bags. I do get remarks about my wedding ring..( "Is that the hope diamond??" ) and other remarks. All my friends have rather large stones as well and it does not bother them at all. Im just a bit more humble, and grateful...I do feel like a walking target sometimes.

3. Nope, but I live in Los Angeles, so everyone has the real ones or the fakes. I do tend to not wear certain brands when I am with friends who just complain about my shopping habits though :smile:

4. I only feel guilty to my husband... Poor guy wants to put all of the money into investments, and here I am investing in handbags.... :unsure:

5. yes I do. The other day I had my Deauville and this old woman came up to me with a young girl asking for money for food. I never carry cash with me, only credit cards, so what I am supposed to do? =(

6. I feel a little bit guilty sometimes...EXCEPT when I'm in the neighborhood where I see a million LV's. I was raised very middle class and my mom has probably never spent more than $30 on a purse so I think I still have it in me. I'm glad, I never want to get ungrateful for what I have.

7. I'm usually in LA or OC so you'll see alot of people with designer bags. Makes me feel like I fit in. :lol: But when I go travel, I only carry the cheap non-designer bags with me.

8. No, because I work my butt off. they can do the same things I did and have money. I'm not exceptionally smart or anything, but I knew what I wanted in life, figured out what it would take to get it, got the education and now I am working toward that goal.

9. My mother is the same way. She will carry a bag until it literally falls apart. I have tried to buy her nicer bags but she thinks I'm crazy.

"All that money for a purse? No thanks, " she says

She is completely content with her $40 handbag from Foley's. The kind with like 1000 different compartments that sometimes come with a matching coin purse. :lol: :lol: He he.

I love her to death.

10. No!

11. I turn my ring around in some situations. The handbags I don't feel guilty about because there are so many fakes.

12. I am the queen of guilt. If we were not an one income family then I would not think much about it. When I purchase bags I feel horrible that I get to stay home and raise my babies while my huby earns the $$$$.

13. A little. I could be spending the money in better ways, donating it and all that, but I do earn that money myself so it's not entirely just a free ride for me.

14. umm, i dont feel bad at all the time... :shame: i've worked pretty hard so far to get nice things so i should enjoy having them and using them

15. I feel a twinge of guilt, yes. No excuses. It makes me happy to carry what I want, that's that. My $, my decisions (aside from my DH of course). ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice