Does anyone else's DH ever say " that's so tiny for that amount of money, is ...

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    So last night I was showing my DH the Felicie wallet on chain. It's 925.00. I told him it was under the 1000.00 mark. When I went upstairs to swap pit my bags he saw my MC pochette. He then asked me - "the bag you are eyeing is it larger than that one on the bed?" I looked at him and smiled and said not by much I don't think. But it has more pieces inside of it. Lol. He laughed and says that's really small for the price. Is there anything of a larger size perhaps? I said sure. There are always larger sizes. But in the price range there's a speedy(s). Higher price range - Noe, Delightful, Neverfull, etc.

Now I own 2 pochette and one mini pochette. The mini pochette was purchased new as a valentines gift 2 years ago. Even with the prices put together was still not enough to add up to the cost of a speedy. 800.00. I actually do not own a speedy. Lol.

He is making me rethink the lovely felicie for maybe wanting something larger. To be clear - I do have a good number of smaller bags and medium to larger bags as well. I am not lacking for sizes. Lol.

I wonder, has anyone's else's hubby ever said similar or helped sway your choice to getting a "larger more usable bag" for the price we pay for LV.

On the plus side - he totally knows how I am and knows how well LV retains their value. Even compared to jewelry I find the few LV I do have are actually worth more than my gold pieces. Lol. Wow. To have gone in on LV stock even 20 years ago. Anywhoooo..... That's a whole other fantasy.

2. Whoops. Mods please move. Not sure how I ended up here lol. Was posting in general LV. :smile:. Thanks!

3. Totally wrong place. I reposted. Kindly close or delete this threat oh great mods! :smile:. Thank you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.