Does anyone else wish the UPS truck had a GPS system?

I want to be able to track my bag in real time, for heaven's sake!!! It's been out for delivery since 5:45 this morning!!! How long does it take???

That's all. :sweatdrop:

I felt the same way the other day when I was waiting for my Amanda .. I kept refreshing the screen thinking somehow that would make it say delivered faster. :crybaby: Darn UPS guy didn't show up till after 6:45 - my package had been out for delivery since 6 a.m. - seriously .. come on .. I live RIGHT down the street from the UPS packing/warehouse center!

lol oh gosh too funny! I have a friend that used to drive for UPS so I try to be patient but.... yes, definitely wish it didnt take 12 hours to deliver a package lol

Thank you, all. I am glad to know I'm not the only one. My husband said I was going to get whiplash because I would turn my head around so quickly to look out the window whenever I heard something remotely resembling a truck. LOL!!

But it finally arrived at 4:45!!! My truffle Boogie - she's beautiful!! Definitely worth the wait. :smile:

^^ I'll try to take pics of the Boogie with my Minilisa. The trouble is, I'm feeling enormously guilty for having bought two bags in a week, even though I used funds from other bags that I sold, so I am thinking of sending the Boogie back. :sad: I also got a Hayden Harnett Pilot in black (oops, don't tell Tano!!) and the black isn't exciting me....

Will I never be happy with my bags?? LOL.

lmao @ lovebaseball! That is hilarious!

Mama... awhh don't feel guilty! If you sold other bags to pay for it, why be guilty about it? *hugs* I hope you get to keep your boogie, it would be sad to see her go!

I love my UPS guy. He is almost alway here before noon and laughs about how often he is here! I'm guessing he doesn't have many deliveries in these parts (given that I live squarely in the middle of Nowhere).

And if you have to give any bag the axe, make it the HH. It sounds like you aren't particularly pleased with it in the first place. You said you loved the truffle, and it seems to be a very hot color this season (surprisingly so, I think, given the hype over purples). You'll regret it if you send it back!

^^ Agreed about returning the HH! You sound delighted with your boogie and disappointed with the HH so keep the boogie! And I'm not just saying that because it's a Tano!

Thanks ladies!! I've actually decided to keep both for now, since I really don't have the energy to send anything back, wait for a refund, then pick something new and wait for the UPS guy again, LOL! I re-evaluated the black HH and it actually is pretty, and the Boogie - well, we all know how gorgeous the truffle color is!! :smile: I will try to post pics sometime today.