Does anyone else read Postsecret?

1. Does anyone else read Postsecret? It is a website where people anonymously send in a postcard revealing their innermost secrets. It is an interesting look at human nature and creativity. Almost without fail I see one that I can relate to. Every Sunday a new group of cards are posted and they remain up for a week. I have a few ideas on sending one in myself. Anyone else? Here is the webiste address:

PostSecret

2. Thanks for the link, haven't been there...I should post something LOL

3. Yeah, I've read those before. They're entertaining once in a while. The guy who does the website published a book of all the secrets.

4. I sent my postcard into there in March and it was posted on his website :smile:

5. I always read it but I think this year the secrets aren't as good! Still I can't stop checking it every Sunday.

6. wow..stealing out of donation bins?

cool. i will consider that.

haha just kidding...:idea: :wondering

7. I love that website...It think its such a cool idea.

8. I'm glad to see that others are enjoying it, too. Yours was posted? Hmmm..It must have been interesting.

9. oh, that's so neat! I like the one that says "When we fight, I fantasize about what I'de do with your life insurance money," whoever thought of the website is so creative!

10. That is an awesome website!!!!!!!!!!! What a creative idea!

11. I have, it's heartwrenching sometimes:crybaby:

12. OMG! I can't believe you posted on this...I was thinking about it this morning. It is right above tPF on my favorites list. Love it!

13. I agree. When the site first started out, the secrets were much more serious and iintriguing to me. But I still check it every Sunday too. =)

14. i have the book...it's so amazing. i never remember to check the website though. i wonder if they have email updates.

15. I used to go to another similar site, but it was really much more raunchy and gross...it was depressing, so i stopped reading it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice