Does Anyone Else Prefer Short Fingernails?

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
I'm sure I am in the minority here (or maybe I'm the only one), but I have never been able to tolerate even a moderate length of finger nail. Since I was a child I've always kept them short (but tidy).

Anyone else like me?

I keep mine fairly short too. Im not sure if they are as short as you are referring though. I do them myself, and keep they short and square. Ill take a picture lol.

This is the best pic I could get. They are pretty short to me! Are yours shorter?

IMG_3692.jpg

Mine are always short....and polished!! :tup: And for the winter in darker colors....browns, reds, etc. Spring/Summer I typically do a paler color so I can paint my toes reds, corals, etc.

My nails are shorter than the photo above...

I love short nails with polish! I think it looks very feminine. But, that's just me. :cutesy:

I also keep my nails short...shorter even than Val's in her picture. I think shorter nails look more modern when you polish them, and I just can't tolerate any kind of length to them. I just don't think it looks good for me.

Hi ladies :smile: I'd thought I was the only one too! Evidently I was wrong. My DB loves the look of longer nails but I don't care for them. I think shorter nails are definitely more chic, not to mention much more cleaner and works better with my lifestyle.

i've been playing the piano and violin ever since i was about 5 or 6, so i've had short nails my entire life. i cut them every 2 weeks so they're perpetually short. i tried keeping them REALLY long before, and they miraculously never broke, but i couldn't do anything with them, so i cut them all off in the end :P