Does Anyone else own this bag???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The picture is from tPFer goingindebt , is the one that I had circle it, black "bucket style" tote.
    Does any one know from what ligne it is from?, price? sku#, more pictures of it?, search the reference library and could not find any info.:confused1:
    Help! I'm clueless:wtf:

Attached Files:

2. it's the one above the yellow, correct? i have seen it in brown before at saks - i believe it came out last year at least ... i believe the price is $2495 ish ... it's a really cute bag, i was tempted to get it last fall.

that's pretty much all i know about it - i think my local store still has it in brown.

3. Thank you!, can you pm me your saks info.:smile:

4. Saw one in brown and black at NM Natick, MA
    Should be from the Expandable ligne
    pic is from an old thread

Attached Files:

5. I think it comes in red too and is priced around $2450. I thought it was a drawstring type bag but I don't know the formal name.

6. I thought it was that really square one that is sort of bulky? Came out before Expandable.

7. steffibp- this is it!!!, called Saks store locator and got one in brown it should be here on Tuesday- I want to see which one to keep, this brown "bucket" style tote or the large Sharpei brown tote coming on Wed., I had to ordered both because unfortunally for me both bags are coming from the East coast.:smile:
    Thank you ladies for all your help:tup:

8. btw- yes I was informed that it is part of the expandable ligne (weird?... it does't even look like the other expandable styles:thinking:)

9. ^ LOL! I think so too. I see it as 'expandable' in a different way.. maybe the bucket style can expand in a way you release the strings to stuff more and pull the strings tighter if you want it smaller? Okay that sounded crap :lol:

10. The leather is similar to that of the expandable tote and flap

11. Hey Norma!

I just saw this at the Chanel boutique on Friday. I think it was in cream. NM also had these. They are cool, they have a drawstring top but the bottom is pretty "square". Be sure to post modeling pics when yours arrives!