Does anyone else NOT like the Muse..

Khoipond89

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I personally don't know why the YSL Muse bag is a "IT" bag..I really don't, (maybe I'm on an LV biased) but I just don't think there's anything to clamour over, it's basically a Alma (Bolide) shape with regular flat strap, and a little round lock, and trim...?

Maybe I'm just lloking at it, in a creative, non-creative way, but if you do like it, please tell me why? If we're talking about a Birkin, or Twiggy, or Spy...I'd understand but the Muse.?

No...

KHOI

I think it's ok. It seems rather blasee to me, but I wonder if my opinion would be different after seeing it in rl. The Kelly and Birkin are fairly simple designs and I absolutely adore them.

It's simple but very well made. One look and you know it must be from a designer label. I was carrying my large brown Muse to lunch with some girlfriends who have no idea what it was - but they loved it and asked me about the bag immediately. One friend put herself on the waiting list for one rightaway. See it in person. It really is a great bag.

I like the bag and think that it's classic and timeless but just short of putting me over the edge to make the plunge. I can't seem to find what it is, but I feel like something's missing~~