Does anyone else NOT like the Muse..

1. I personally don't know why the YSL Muse bag is a "IT" bag..I really don't, (maybe I'm on an LV biased) but I just don't think there's anything to clamour over, it's basically a Alma (Bolide) shape with regular flat strap, and a little round lock, and trim...?

Maybe I'm just lloking at it, in a creative, non-creative way, but if you do like it, please tell me why? If we're talking about a Birkin, or Twiggy, or Spy...I'd understand but the Muse.?

No...

KHOI

2. I agree. It just seems so..., I don't know, dull?
    Hope that doesn't offend anyone. And, I don't get LV either <ducking>

3. I'm not a fan of the muse, either :shame: I don't like the shape at all.

4. I just like the simplicity of it - works with anything really

5. yup nothing really special about it..... too plain?

6. I like it. But I think I like the ads for it more than the bag itself. I'm not going to buy one...

7. Raises hand! I just don't understand the appeal...

8. I think it's ok. It seems rather blasee to me, but I wonder if my opinion would be different after seeing it in rl. The Kelly and Birkin are fairly simple designs and I absolutely adore them.

9. hater post!

10. It looks much better being carried (in celebrity photos, for example) than in stock ads, but it doesn't get my heart pounding.

11. :raising hand

It's not for me either, and I'm not "hating".

12. It's simple but very well made. One look and you know it must be from a designer label. I was carrying my large brown Muse to lunch with some girlfriends who have no idea what it was - but they loved it and asked me about the bag immediately. One friend put herself on the waiting list for one rightaway. See it in person. It really is a great bag.

13. Agree.. I don't like the shape at all....

14. I like the bag and think that it's classic and timeless but just short of putting me over the edge to make the plunge. I can't seem to find what it is, but I feel like something's missing~~

15. It looks grandma-ish to me, maybe that's why it's considered classic?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice