Does anyone else name their bags?

1. I love love love bags, I just feel every bag I own is individual (although there must be at least 2000 identical ones out there, but I'm sure you all can understand :yes: ).

So I've always named my bags (I did this way before I knew designers named the bags themselves, as my bag obsession/education started with simpler, more accessible bags like Coach and vintage Gucci).

I would look at a bag and just "feel" a name for her... And in the morning I'll think of whether to carry Ivory (LV "Lucille" GM) or Lise (Marc Jacobs "Mia").

Does anyone else do this? :confused1:

2. I call them by whatever the name of the bag is. My Speedy 40 is called Louis (made in France) and Speedy 35 is Speedy (made in USA). I call my kate spade bags by what they go by (Pia, Amanda, Maddie, Tracy....) and same with Coach if it has one.

3. I named my cerises speedy "Betty"....no clue why LOL

4. no lol, can't say that i do, but my dog is named Leander, little westie that he is so that's odd, such a formal name.

5. Ok, sit down, relax, and tell me all about your childhood.........

6. That's so cute! My little chihuahua is named Tallulah:love:

7. no i don't... i will forget.. i just call them by their label...

8. A friend of mind does this--it's very cute :smile: I don't think I call my bags by any name, other than my new LV Groom PPM wallet is now called "Groomie", lol.

I refer to them more in terms of the "names" given by the different manufacturers, i.e. I call my Chanel Reissue--The Reissue and the luxury line bowler--The Bowler.

9. My husband has already named my bags...."Dents in the checkbook"...LOL

10. Hi!
    Yes, I do name my bags. I just got the Epi Speedy 25 in myrtle....I named it blueberry since the sales associate told me myrtle = blueberry in french!
    =)

11. i think its cute to name ur bags.. maybe ill start naming the new ones!

12. Ha ha... I thought it was just me! Glad to know I'm not alone in naming purses!

13. It's a cute idea, but I just generally call them all "baby"!

14. Ha Ha Funny, my name is Ivory. What bag is this?:nuts: Maybe I can have an "official" namesake bag.

15. No, I don't name my bags, except for those who already have a name (like Alma)... My car has a name though: it's Paul :shame::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice