Does anyone else miss Coach's shoulder totes?

it does come in black, brown, blue, partchment, and pink $258

luvbags3, do you by chance know the measurements for this bag?:shrugs:

Please post pics when you get your blue one! I'd love to see it! :tup: I'm still waiting for the new Legacy stuff to make its debut, but if nothing from the new line delights me, this may be my new Spring bag.:smile:

I ordered the new one in pink and it should be here by the end of the week - the dimensions sound very similar to those of the medium Carly, which I love. I'll take pictures for comparison's sake once it gets here!

My SA mentioned to me several months ago that Coach will not produce anymore shoulder totes, and that the Carly has replaced this model since the features are similar (and improved upon)!

I don't know anything about shoulder totes, but my first thought looking at the pictures was that Carly looks... the same. :confused1: Especially with the different size options.

I don't know anything about shoulder totes, but my first thought looking at the pictures was that Carly looks... the same. :confused1: Especially with the different size options.

Yeah, if you compare the shoulder tote against the Carly they do look the same in it's shape (flat square bottom, and single shoulder strap). One of the main differences is the open top with dogleash closure versus the zip top closure of the Carly. I guess most people prefer the security of the zip top? And the more ornate detailing of the turnlock hardware shoulder strap!