Does anyone else love Kate Spade CLOTHING?

Jan 4, 2009
I know we have a lot of Kate Spade bag lovers on the forum, but do we have any Kate Spade clothing lovers? Post favorites from your wardrobe, or what you are lusting after here!

I realize I'm bumping a very old thread but I got a Kate Spade dress via NM midday dash last week!

3335e2b3.jpg

I'm so excited bc I love the vibrant colors! It should be here tomorrow! :smile:

There have been quite a few of her dresses popping up in the dash lately!

I bought a dress back before Christmas because it was cute & on sale. I felt t was worth the sale price of $150 but not the $300+ it was originally.

I love the bright colors as well.

It makes me so sad that Kate Spade clothing isn't getting much love on this forum! I thought I would add some "life" to this thread by contributing a photo of me in my Kate Spade Jillian dress. I would love to see photos of other Kate Spade clothing lovers too!

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 923
I think that, in general, the colors and patterns are cute, but many of the styles are very little girlish. Not that everything I wear needs to be sexy, but I don't want to look like a 12 year-old girl either...
With that said, I have a really cute bright pink Kate Spade tweed blazer. I get lots of compliments on it when I wear it.

hellokatiegirl said:
It makes me so sad that Kate Spade clothing isn't getting much love on this forum! I thought I would add some "life" to this thread by contributing a photo of me in my Kate Spade Jillian dress. I would love to see photos of other Kate Spade clothing lovers too!

Your dress looks amazing -- its perfect for summer!! :smile:

I really like the way KS clothes look online, but I've never actually tried them in person... How do they fit? (compared to say, JCrew?) I keep meaning to try a piece or two from her collection, but the prices seem a bit high, and then my size always sell out ASAP whenever anything goes on sale... :sad:

I love the designs and would buy them if they offered them with longer hems. I like all my dresses to hit at the knee or just below, and Kate Spade dresses all look too short.