does anyone else love donald pliner?

1. i just love donald pliner. recently, i found this bag and just had to get it!

2. I love the shoes!

3. me 2

4. I'm a big fan of his shoes because of the emphasis on comfort and style. I'm not really familiar with his bags but I like the one in the link.

5. I like his shoes, but I am also not familiar with his bags.

6. yes! i'm a big fan of his in terms of shoes. i remember when i bought my first pair at 17. i didn't even know about the brand but went into Saks, tried them on and they were so comfy! i've been a fan ever since. i never even knew he made bags. thanks for the link:yes:

7. I got my picture taken with him a few years ago when he was doing a promotion at Nordstroms. Bought a pair of his shoes too. Some of his bags are really cute, but I've never seen them IRL.

8. I love Pliner bags. I think he and Biasia are overlooked and under rated.

Or...maybe they just don't send enough free stuff to celebrities.:Push:

9. The footwear is too conservative for me- never seen the bags though. He has way too many outlets.

10. I agree!...I had/have bags by both designers, excellent quality and workmanship. DPliner shoes, love them!....his designs range from sexy sandals to contemporary wedges to comfortable loafers.
    Great choice BagLog.com....enjoy!
    I just ordered these DPliners shoes too!

NMX7886_mn.jpg NMX9095_mn.jpg
  11. Another fan of his shoes. Very comfortable and stylish (though there are some that are quite ugly)

12. I found one of his handbags on clearance at TJ Maxx and I'm so glad I bought it. It's a super cute tweed bag in different shades of purple. I always get tons of compliments when I use it. I would definitely buy more of his bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice