Does anyone else have this Prada? BR3597

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I purchased this from overstock.com. I love the leather and the style; not sure if it is too big for me or not. If it was a touch smaller, I would be in love!

Here is the link from Overstock:

http://www.overstock.com/Apparel/Pr...-Satchel/2443800/product.html?IID=prod2443800

I googled this style and could not find any info on this particular bag. Does anyone know anything about it? Is it a good every day bag? Pro's/con's? The bag came with a Prada card but there is not a date stamped on it. Is this a sign of a fake?

TIA!!
Rebecca

Attachments

• prada11.JPG
    prada11.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 69
  • prada10.JPG
    prada10.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 42
  • prada12.JPG
    prada12.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 44
Hi...

I think it's a pretty bag! Looks like it would be a classic enough style to use for a *long* time too. The leather texture looks really nice - is it pebbly?

Looks like a nice bag to me - I don't know about the authenticity of it though - you may want to post that in this section to get opinions:

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-and-miu-miu/authenticate-this-prada-or-miu-miu-30849.html

Congrats! Can you take a modeling pic - I'd love to see the size on your arm.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I just looked at your card - ok, it's a Vitello Daino - THAT leather is TDF! Is it super-soft and squishy! Shoot, I bet that's gorgeous... tell us if you love it or not, and PLEASE take a modeling pic!!!

Oh Rebecca I like it!!! I doubt it's fake..I've bought bags from them before...I haven't heard any bad feedback either...YES!!! Post a modeling pic!!! I agree w/ Pad ^ the leather looks yummy!! Are you going to keep it? What are the measurements?

The leather is sooo fab...I really love the feel and look of it. The size is almost exactly the same as the LV Epi Leather Bowling Montaigne GM just not so structured (Prada's leather is smooshy and soft while the Epi is so rigid). I will take pics tomorrow of it on me; I am only 5'1 so I am not sure if I can pull it off.

Oh Rebecca I like it!!! I doubt it's fake..I've bought bags from them before...I haven't heard any bad feedback either...YES!!! Post a modeling pic!!! I agree w/ Pad ^ the leather looks yummy!! Are you going to keep it? What are the measurements?

Oops, sorry. It measures 14 x 9 x 7.5.