Does anyone else have SUPER blonde eyebrows?!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Help! Mine are SO LIGHT that you can't tell that I have any eyebrows.

I usually resort to filling them in with Smashbox Brow Tech, but am wondering if there is a more permanent way to color them.

Has anyone else tried having them dyed?

Any other tips/tricks would be appreciated! TIA!!:heart:

I do. When I get my color done, I ask my colorist to tint them, or I also sometimes have them tinted when I get my brow wax by the aesthetician. You can ask them to put vaseline on the surrounding skin before they apply the tint so it doesn't get dyed darker along with the brows. HTH

I rub a stripe of color across my brows when I color my hair - but I only leave it on my brows for about 5 minutes, then wipe it off with a baby wipe. That keeps my brows more visible when I'm not wearing makeup, but it doesn't help much in places where they're a little sparse.

I use browtech too - the best way for me is to run my ring finger across the top of the wax, then wipe it across my brow, and then dab the browtech on top with the brush. My Smashbox SA always says to use the color first, and then put the wax on top, but it works better for me in reverse.

OMG, same here!! I have super blonde barely-visible brows, but for some reason my (natural) hair color is a deep ashy brown (with a few silvery greys now). My hair is super thick but sadly my brows are so pale, blonde and sparse. Weird!

So...I get my brows waxed and tinted every other month or so, and when the tinting fades I use a Lancome eyebrow pencil - le crayon poudre in Natural Blonde. I love it b/c it has a brush on one end as well as the pencil, so you can shape/blend as well as color the brows in.