Does anyone else have an all mono collection?

mooLV

O.G.
Feb 12, 2014
Just wondering...my collection is small (4 bags and a cles), but at this point the pieces are all mono - anyone else have the same experience?

I know that part of it is because more bags are made in mono so there is more choice, I went into buy a DE bag earlier this year, but didn't really fall in LVoe with any of them...then the SA brought out the new black Pallas and I knew that was going to be my "care-free" bag...but, it's mono...

Is it just me?

3/4 of my small collection is mono (and the other piece is MC, so not too far off, haha). I do want the Speedy B in DE, but I feel like when I go to buy it, I'll probably switch to mono. I just love mono, it's so iconic to me :smile:

Started out with just a couple of mono pieces but have added most things over the years. Some things I still have and some I let go of.

Buy what you love and you won't go far wrong.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one...although I think my next purchase will be empreinte :smile:
You will love the empreinte!

Not all of my collection is mono ~ but ~ several pieces are mono! I started with a mono Speedy several years ago and the look is just timeless, classic IMHO. Some would argue that the mono canvas is too common, but I just love a good patina on an LV. It is like the bag tells a story of that person's adventures. Incidentally, LV is the ONLY brand in which I will wear a logo.... typically, I don't care for logos at all.

I'm the opposite.. Started off avoiding mono and going with DE or DA. Slowly I've added mono, mainly because I love how comfortable the vachetta handles are once they've softened and I love a beautiful patina.

I like variety so I couldn't ever stick with just one print.

My collection is all mono except for my Epi cles, but I am determined to get more epi pieces as I'm obsessed with the texture of it. Every time when I touch my Epi cles, I imagine myself with an Epi Alma BB and how amazing it is. (lol)

When I started collecting LV my aim was to buy different material bags in as many different cities in the world.
So although I LOVE mono, I also have DE, DA, vernis, epi & idylle.

Still need to fall in love with empreinte :smile: