Does anyone else have a LOVE/HATE feeling w/the Amarante color??

I saw a heart last weekend at the NM Tysons Boutique. It was the most gorgeous color. I would think if fingerprints are an issue it would be the same for any of the vernis colors. Not owning any, I really wouldn't know. I love the amarante color and think it's gorgeous. I left the Heart at the store because I couldn't see myself using it much. But it was very pretty.
--Judy

Unfortunately, it's only the Amarante that has the fingerprint issue. Doesn't happen with any of the other vernis colors; that's what makes it so hard.

i love amarante! i think it's gorgeous and can be paired w/ almost every outfit. the only thing that curbs me away from it is that the color looks black in the evening, which is when i would use it the most. i love black accessories, but i want to show off that sultry black cherry all the time!

Love the color, but the fingerprints make me nuts!!!!! AAAHHHHH! I have the new cles so I only touch the edges, but my agenda gets more touching and I'm constantly wiping it down every time I take the darn thing out!!

I seriously love the color, I was just drooling over a Summit Drive today as a matter of fact. I think the beauty would outweigh the fingerprints...but I still couldn't bring myself to buy it...yet.

You should just get it ! I have the Summit Drive and it is absolutely divine, so much so that I don't think of the fingerprints ... well at least not until I have to wipe off the prints after each use. :noworry:

I love the color, but dam those fingerprints. I purchased the reade pm and couldn't handle the fingerprints so I returned it, but I really wanted something in Amarante color so I got the 4 key holder.

the fingerprints don't bother me, I just wipe them all off if there are too many. I used to play electric guitar and would polish the hardware and black finish every night after practicing (Gibson SG if anyone knows it). Caring for my items comes kinda naturally

oh wow, didn't know about the "fingerprint issue", that's probably coz i don't have one... LOL...i saw it in pictures and thought it was almost black...but when i finally saw it in person, OMG, i fell in love with it!! :love: it's such a gorgeous color!! i'm still debating between the amarante or the pomme cosmetic case...

I have the Sunset Drive and love it and the color. Would love a zippy wallet in it too! I've never even noticed fingerprints and they don't bother me, even though it came with it's special dustcloth to wipe them off. It's a yummy color!

the fingerprints really drove me nuts in the beginning....but i've gotten over it. the fingerprints looks worse when everything else is spotless, but i find that with use, they blend in better. i love my amarante agenda to pieces, i just wipe it off every once in awhile. it's such a pretty color, the maintenance is worth it!