Does anyone else HATE this?!

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
Ok, it just took me three days on and off to finish making my summer/fall classes. :Push: The summer ones were easy because I can only take two, but the fall ones were horrible. :cry: It seems every class I need starts at the same time. Basically, if Monday at 9 is taken you have no hope. Also, some of the classes can only be taken in three hours blocks, which makes it more complicated. Does anyone else hate making their new class schedule? :evil:

purselova34 said:
Ok, it just took me three days on and off to finish making my summer/fall classes. :Push: The summer ones were easy because I can only take two, but the fall ones were horrible. :cry: It seems every class I need starts at the same time. Basically, if Monday at 9 is taken you have no hope. Also, some of the classes can only be taken in three hours blocks, which makes it more complicated. Does anyone else hate making their new class schedule? :evil:
i hate it too...just be glad you don't have to do it around a full time job, a 2-year old, and a husband...*sigh* that is my world...

I haven't gone to college in over 20 years, and I can still remember it was such a pain in the arse to do my class scheduling :wacko: . You'd think by now it would be much easier....geez :amazed: !

bethany said:
wow. UCF makes you plan your schedule and register for classes 3 SEMESTERS IN ADVANCE. It's RIDICULOUS.
I can't wait to get out of here!

If they make you plan it 3 semesters in advance you'd be what? A Junior when you're planning your first semester there?! :nuts:

It's a pain in the bum. Every semester I evaluate which I value more. Sleeping in, or getting done with my classes early.

Oh, and I haven't had friday classes for two semesters now and I never want them again!

Dani said:
It's a pain in the bum. Every semester I evaluate which I value more. Sleeping in, or getting done with my classes early.

Oh, and I haven't had friday classes for two semesters now and I never want them again!

Part of the reason I "refuse" to have a day off in my week is because I know it just be :sick: when I have to work all week or go back to going to class all week.

purselova34 said:
Part of the reason I "refuse" to have a day off in my week is because I know it just be :sick: when I have to work all week or go back to going to class all week.

haha, I enjoy having fridays off- what year are you?

When I was a freshman I went 5 days a week, 3 classes 3 x a week, two classes 2 x a week. ( that suuucks, I never want to take 50 minute classes again.)

I'm a second semester Jr. now, and I have two classes on M, two day on T + a night class, 2 on wed, 2 on thurs. and none on friday- I like it because I know I can always go out on thursday nights without missing class the next day. :biggrin:

I'm a second semester Freshmen. I'll be so glad to have this year over with. I have most of my classes from 9-1 pm. On Friday, I go in at 1, and Wednesday I have a night class until 6, but sometimes the professor lets us leave at 5. Having Fridays off would be grest, but I don't want to get too used to it. hehe