Does anyone else HATE lotion?

okay well hand slime is so disgusting that i cant even say the l word and my nasty brother always uses it, so does this mental kid i know. it reeks so bad!!!! how do these girly people live with themselves??!?!?!? that is why cheese. also deoderant is stupid too. however, i am making a scientifically beneficial alternative to girly stuff! made of stuff like corn and herbs of course. my favorite part is gathering ingredients and trying to freak out my grandma. i go all around the park looking like some freakish ninja (ninjas dominate all) so yeah. wait so why am i at this forum? oh yeah, it was just to respond to this one. you'll never see me again. remember my words. (GO NEOPETS) ps its not for little kids. do little kids know how to code, or make graphics, or write literature??? nope. didnt think so.)

I hate lotion on my hands. Which is kind of bad, because my skin tends to get very dry on, for example, my elbow area. So I use this solid lotion thing from Lush, because I can grip it with something and then apply it.

I was never a big fan of lotion up until about 3 or 4 years ago when my skin started becoming more dry and I needed it.

I LOVE it now and usually put it on my arms, chest and legs. I put it on my hands too, but only after showering and even then, I'll rinse my hands and pat them dry with a towel first before leaving the bathroom because I hate leaving greasy prints on things and not being able to grip things correctly.

I hate the feeling of lotion.. especially on my body. I have yet to find a lotion that smells good, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.

I do love moisturizing my face though (probably only because if I don't, my skin would be a peeling flaky mess!)

I prefer body butters and creams to lotion...but lately I've been using body oil instead. Much better than lotion!

I kind of amend my previous post and I've been using body butters lately. I like them SO much better than lotion. My skin on my legs is always dry and I tend to only use it at night though- in the morning I run too late to give it time to absorb in.