Does anyone else feel depressed that the premier designer sale bags...

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
are all gone from the BG and NM websites? I realize that sounds pathetic, but the thrill of the chase (and actually landing a Gucci last week at 50% off!!) was so much fun. Granted, I was a little obsessed since I checked the sites 4 times a day, but it was big fun to see a great deal and either go for it myself or post it on here for someone else to enjoy. I wish they'd go back up with a bunch of awesome high-end bargains.

Yes, the thrill of the on-line hunt is gone, must say I think I miss it, I was checking many times during the day. I did score some great bags........but my credit cards will be thankful it's not so tempting. Maybe now I can get something done.

Couoldn't agree more that the wallet will get a much-needed break now that the premier designer bags are gone, LOL! I hadn't bought a purse in about a year, then joined this forum and bought THREE in about 6 weeks. But I do miss the thrill of stalking the bargains!!

I know I missed out on a beautiful red Tods milky (sp?) bag a few seasons ago. Still smarting over the loss. Still searching for a bag like it. Alas, no luck yet... :cry:

I know I missed out on a beautiful red Tods milky (sp?) bag a few seasons ago. Still smarting over the loss. Still searching for a bag like it. Alas, no luck yet... :cry:

Have you tried the Tod's outlet stores, I bought a black Mikey there a couple of years ago. I know there is one in Orlando. They will ship.

Don't worry, it's just a little drought. They'll be more again soon. I definitely know what you mean though, the chase is sooooo fun! I love coming home and hitting up all my bookmared websites! It's like a routine for me now...

Have you tried the Tod's outlet stores, I bought a black Mikey there a couple of years ago. I know there is one in Orlando. They will ship.

Hm...no, I haven't. I should take the next weekend to find me a bag!

Thankfully, there's always a new bag waiting in the wings of my obsession! :graucho: