does anyone else do this?

amsiepoo

Legal Drug Dealer
O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
I do this quirky thing sometimes when I'm playing with my purse where I like to peel back the overlapping straps of my noe and look at how far the patina has progressed and changed!

Makes me feel kinda proud to think that it was me who was responsible for this beautiful patina!:love:

Does anyone else do this with any of your bags, or am I a total dork?

I don't have a noe, but I look at the inside vachetta area by the pocket of my batignolles vertical. I also have on occasion checked out the date code vachetta thing under the flap pocket in my speedy to see the light vachetta.

I still have not had any bags with vachetta long enough to watch them patina! I always sell them too soon after I buy them...the strange thing is, I looove the look of patina! My next bag is going to be the Galliera PM, and I am going to keep that thing until it's good and toasted!

I still have not had any bags with vachetta long enough to watch them patina! I always sell them too soon after I buy them...the strange thing is, I looove the look of patina! My next bag is going to be the Galliera PM, and I am going to keep that thing until it's good and toasted!

The Galliera PM is such a gorgeous bag, it's my favorite modern mono bag that's debuted. Very sexy and for sure a keeper!