Does anyone else do this or am I crazy?

Yes You are crazy! (JOKING) I've never heard of such a thing and never thought to carry bags around the house. I do understand why you do it however. I think you should make hubby take you out more or get them out on the weekends! You deserve it for being such a great mom!

Thank you and yes I have to get out of the house!:heart:

I do that with bags or accessories even if I do use them, I pull them out of my closet and sit with them or look at them :wacko: I feel a bit crazy sometimes though haha o well!

I am a student but i don't use my bags alot because i won't take them to classes. I do the same a you and i take them with me to the computer forn instance. I remember that i used to put new shoes on my cub board for a few days LOL

Yes, you're crazy:wacko: . Kidding. Sometimes when DH gets home. I give him the kids. Then I like to take a bunch of my bags out of their dustbags to look at them. I tell DH I'm just reorganizing the closet.

How cute MJ!

I very rarely leave the house except to go shopping or whatever maybe twice a week. So I switch bags every couple of days anyway and often just have them sitting with me. I invent reasons to go places so I can carry my bags. lol

I am a student but i don't use my bags alot because i won't take them to classes. I do the same a you and i take them with me to the computer forn instance. I remember that i used to put new shoes on my cub board for a few days LOL

lol I do that with shoes! I put them on and lay around in them or just walk around the house. I love how a new bag or new shoes makes me feel! I'd be ashamed of myself if "shallow obsessing" wasn't so encouraged around here! :yahoo:

I do this too! I'm sitting on the couch now with my "new to me" wapity. We're going to a movie later & I can't wait to take "her" out. I was a sahm for 5 years (and am going to be again in two weeks) so I really know how ya feel. I'm also a makeup addict so I am always trying on lipstick at home too...hehe

Yes, you're crazy:wacko: . Kidding. Sometimes when DH gets home. I give him the kids. Then I like to take a bunch of my bags out of their dustbags to look at them. I tell DH I'm just reorganizing the closet.

I do something similar. I don't have kids but when I have free time, I like going into my closet and taking my bags out to "play" with them. I'll try them on and snap a few pics, etc.. :P Both my parents & my bf probably think I have nothing better to do. :Push:

hehe This thread is too funny! I have done the same thing! I've sat in my closet "re-organizing" just to get some quiet time for myself. I've carried them around in the house too. :nuts: LOL Sounds so silly but oh well! Saleya Azur is still waiting for me to take her out!

lol I do that with shoes! I put them on and lay around in them or just walk around the house. I love how a new bag or new shoes makes me feel! I'd be ashamed of myself if "shallow obsessing" wasn't so encouraged around here! :yahoo:

I think it's way better than abusing your stuff it shows we apreciate our goodies. I must admit i wear new shoes with my track suit inside the house and feel like a princess :nuts:

yes, good for you, that's a great way to enjoy your LV...isn't that what's it's all about?

I usually put a new or favorite LV in a place where I can see it the first thing when I wake up...