Does Anyone collect Vintage Gucci ??

1. I'm a admitted shopaholic, I will shop at Trunk shows, Department Stores, sample sales and flea markets. Recently while driving through upstate New York I stumbled across a yard sale, I came to a screeching holt (I could see from my window a bunch of handbags on the floor I zeroed in on the GG's like an hungry eagle going in for the kill.) I snatched up the bag making sure it was what I thought it was, and it was, A gorgeous vintage Gucci shoulder bag in great condition Authentic, with very little wear, definatly well taken care of. I love it !!! I actually don't remember putting the car in park, or getting out, I was so excited, But the bag now is safe in my closet.[/:nuts: COLOR]
    How about you??? Do you collect vintage bags ?

2. I haven't yet but my cousin's wife collects them. I would if I knew what vintage Guccis look like (which I don't).

3. i don't know if i "collect" per say but i have inherited (or stolen if u wanna put it that way ;)) my mother's vintage gucci collection which i love.....

4. lol@ going in for the kill...some of the vintage gucci stuff is nice, haven't been able to get my hands on anything though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice