Does anyone collect Judith Leiber?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've checked JL few times, but don't have one yet. Yours is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

2. me tooooooooooooooooo.I just started. I have three cute bags now.

3. I love it!! may I ask the name and how much it cost? gorgeous!!:love:

4. Thanks, everyone! Uhkiwi, I think it's called the Orb, but I'm not sure. It's an older, discontinued model. It retails at $1,500, making it one of the cheaper Liebers. :yes:

5. I have been looking at some JL items. I like the fact that they are so unique. LOVE your items! Thank you so much for sharing and welcome to tPF!:welcome:

6. Thanks, LV addict! Though after seeing what some folks here own, my eyes feel like the size of dinner plates, lol.

7. It doesn't get much better than a vintage JL animal clutch!

8. I'd love to be able to purchase Judith Leiber! Her minaudieres (sp?) are so unique and beautiful. Yours is a beauty! Love it.

9. How pretty! And I totally agree with boxermom. But I do love looking at them in Neiman Marcus here and the JL store in South Coast Plaza. They're so gorgeous!

10. I love JL. yours are so beautiful.

11. I loved looking at those in the dept. store as a kid. The outlet always have crazy sales, but I still have yet to buy one.

12. I love Judith Leiber bags. I love all the little goodies (mirror, comb, coin purse) that come with the bags too. I would love to have a clutch bag.

13. I love your JL! It's gorgeous! I've been a JL fan for the longest time. Here are my two beauties!
    [​IMG]
    I'd love to add another one to my collection. Here are a few I've been looking at.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    JL also makes very nice day bags. They have such detail on them. Here is the one I bought.
    [​IMG]

14. Kat, I like your day bag. I saw a similar bag at the boutique in Atlanta and I was very tempted to get it.