Does anyone collect Judith Leiber?

Pinstripes

Dec 2, 2006
Thanks, everyone! Uhkiwi, I think it's called the Orb, but I'm not sure. It's an older, discontinued model. It retails at $1,500, making it one of the cheaper Liebers. :yes:

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I have been looking at some JL items. I like the fact that they are so unique. LOVE your items! Thank you so much for sharing and welcome to tPF!:welcome:

Pinstripes

Dec 2, 2006
Thanks, LV addict! Though after seeing what some folks here own, my eyes feel like the size of dinner plates, lol.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
How pretty! And I totally agree with boxermom. But I do love looking at them in Neiman Marcus here and the JL store in South Coast Plaza. They're so gorgeous!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I loved looking at those in the dept. store as a kid. The outlet always have crazy sales, but I still have yet to buy one.

dianagrace

Seeking Simplicity
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I love Judith Leiber bags. I love all the little goodies (mirror, comb, coin purse) that come with the bags too. I would love to have a clutch bag.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I love your JL! It's gorgeous! I've been a JL fan for the longest time. Here are my two beauties!

I'd love to add another one to my collection. Here are a few I've been looking at.

JL also makes very nice day bags. They have such detail on them. Here is the one I bought.

dianagrace

Seeking Simplicity
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Kat, I like your day bag. I saw a similar bag at the boutique in Atlanta and I was very tempted to get it.