does anyone collect dolls? HELP!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. my mom is an AVID doll collector. her birthday is this week and i cannot find the book she wants! (Small Dolls of the 50's and 60's...incase anyone is a better google-er than i am)

i need other suggestions! i know it's a long shot but i'm begging here!:flowers:

2. oops, i collect japanese toys & tin toys :P
    no idea about other dolls.
    maybe you can search on eBay?

3. thanks vanjor....i found that one but there's actually one for the 50s and 60s too that i can't find. she specifically hinted for that one since since her collection mainly consists of 50s and 60s era dolls.

i ended up ordering a doll repair book and a different 50s/60s encyclopedia. i swear the woman puts my fashion habit to shame with these dolls and their related forums. makes me feel better. :wlae:

4. Have you tried Powells.com?

Or alibris.com? (I think that's it. I know it's Alibris.) I've been able to find hard-to-find books there.

5. omg how did i forget about powells?! :noggin:

what a disloyal oregonian i am.:shame:

6. LOL

I totally forgot you are a webfoot! I almost was going to include an explanation of what Powells is!

:roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice