Does anyone carry their Alma BB without the strap?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been trying mine this way, and half of me feels like it's cute, and half feels like I stole a toddlers bag :roflmfao:

Does anyone carry theirs sans strap?

Steph1377 likes this.
  2. Good question. When I went in last, I looked at the BB in Damier. It's really cute, and it's on my list when I go to Berlin in a few weeks. It's between that one and the Favorite or Pochette Acessoires, as I need a small bag and still want to love LV. I think it looks cute on the crook of the arm with the straps hanging. Alone not so sure. I didn't try! I should have! So cute but It's so tiny! Can't wait to see what others think. And also: do you have a picture of you holding it like that with no strap? That could give us an idea for those who do not have this bag in their collection (yet) :smile:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461542482.892075.jpg
    I like to carry it strapless

4. That's actually really really cute!!!
    And your bag is gorgeous!! Oh no. I think I just fell in love!

5. i just realised the pic is huge! thanks and i think the bb will work on anyone :P It is not too small and kiddish and it's casual with a strap and dressy if worn strapless.

6. I have an Alma BB in vernis amarante and I have always carried it with the strap BUT just the other day I thought of using it sans strap because I tend to use it to dressy occasions and really, I don't need that strap dangling.

This post of yours confirms my thoughts that it's ok!!

So I will try it next time too, when I have the chance! :smile:

7. Always. I think the strap looks ridiculous on me :smile: and to be frank I really don't like straps on bags that have handles :P

8. I always leave the strap attached. It is casual chic worn cross body and looks very sophisticated worn on the shoulder. If I pick it up by the handles, I feel it looks good with the strap hanging. However, I have seen pictures/ Ads of women using it strictly as a handheld bag at very dressy functions and it gave off an elegant vibe, in my opinion.

9. This looks fabulous! Very chic and perfect with your outfit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice