Does anyone carry an Alexander McQueen Novak bag? Thoughts?

1. I saw one on Net-A-Porter and it looks really nice. I have never seen one in person, does anyone have an opinion on this bag-I am in the market for something Black and classy looking. . .

2. I have this bag. It is great. There are pics of Fayden and her Novak somewhere on the board (maybe in her showcase). If you do a serach, you should be able to find them.

3. The Novak is a beautiful bag--it's very classic and subtle. The only downside is that some of the bags are made of very delicate leather so it can scratch easily.

There's a version with "woven" patent leather and regular leather that is absolutely beautiful! If you want the option to purchase the bag through a US store, Nordstrom in Seattle and San Diego carry Novaks. San Diego's number is 619.295.4441. You can always return the bag to a local Nordy's if it isn't what you wanted...

If you call the SD store, ask for Joseph--he's the best SA there!

4. Love the style of the bag but the ones I've seen on display were very scratched up. Its a shame b/c I would have gotten one if it wasn't for the scuffed up leather.

5. I totally second this - I too have salivated over Novaks on display but every single one has had some scratches particularly around the barrel clasp closure. I love the style so much though, there was one on sale in the summer at Libertys but I decided against it because of the scratching problem, my bags have to go through a lot and it just wouldn't be practical.

6. I have a small Novak in black, and I use it as an every day bag. I dont really think it scratches more than any other leather bag, if you take normal care. I like it since its classy & roomy, yet flat and not as bulky as many other structured bags.

7. I saw a lady carrying this once and it stopped me dead in my tracks. It was GORGEOUS! I loved the crochet one too, which I only saw online.

8. What about compared to the YSL muse? Sounds like the muse would be more "sturdy." I have felt that leather, and although soft, it seems pretty durable.

9. Well the muse is mre slouchy than the novak. It doesnt really scratch that much (but then I have it in white- and that doesnt show scratches.
    I feel that the novak is a lıttle more 'grown up' or dressy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice