Does anyone belong to the Dior Diva VIP club?

Always amazed to see these mystified online questions. Doesn't anyone know how to search the web? For the people who are wondering about Dior Diva VIP: Yes, it does exist, and it is really simple to use. If you can't find the site, simply Google Dior Diva VIP. Click on the link for the "official web site" and read the directions. There will be several clickable links on the page. You will find that you can open and print 3 PDF documents. One that describes the awards, one that describes the rules, and the claim form. The awards are really sweet. Save your receipts from any store that sells Dior cosmetics (yes, Sephora too). There are 4 award levels: $100, $250, $500, and $1000. If you spend a lot with Dior, it's worth accumulating the $1000 level. It includes 3 full size products and a beautiful train case. Remember this is pre-tax amount. You can't claim the sales tax toward the rewards. And the receipts are only valid for 1 calendar year. Hope this helps, and don't forget to use the search engines. They work better than blogs.

I thouht there were 5 award levels: $100, $250, $500, $750 and $1000.
Did it changed? http://beauty.dior.com/diorcom/file/lvmhdownloadable/pj/diordiva_rewards_eng41480.pdf

I never heard of this before!! Oh my gawd... what in the world!!

I'll have to find out more about this program! I'm missing out on Free gifts! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting! :woohoo:

i never heard of it before today i spend hundreds of dollars on dior make up and creams . i can't believe no one told me about at at bloomie saks or macys. i never though of keeping my receipt when i buy make up ...

i just saw what you get ... its really dissapointing though. if you send over 100$ u get a bunch of sample .
its not much of a reward . the only one that 's actually interresting you have to spend over 1000$

it only start to be good goods at 500$

what a pity when you buy purse it does not count because the purse it would be easy to get access to divine diva that way

I need to send mine in...been to lazy. Also if they ask you to take a survey, you do actually get the Dior lipgloss. I did that about 2 yrs ago. Not sure if they have done any surveys lately

Just received my 100 pts gift today:

Sample Diorshow Blackout mascara 099 kohl black
Miss Dior Cherie miniature
HyraAction Hyrda Protective Eye creme

Attachments

• dior diva.jpg
    dior diva.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,240
i've been doing this for a couple of years, ever stince I started using the l'Or de Vie products - the gifts are pretty good! I especially like that you can pick the gift level that you want, so, for example, you can get both the $250 gift and the $750 instead of the $1,000 one, or in addition, if you spend enough! (^(oo)^)v

^^so you still have your receipts? If so, you have 12 months from the time of purchase to submit,regardless of when you join. So if you just purchased Dior products but signed up after the purchases, it still counts. Just mail in your receipts.

Does this work internationally or is it only for the US? I'm a swedish resident and we buy lots and lots of Dior products although all our receipts are printed in swedish krona.:S