Does anybody who is medium tall have a 25cm kelly?

In an old thread Star posted pictures of herself with a Kelly 25 (in braise croc) and I think she's pretty tall.
I am not tall (not even medium tall unfortunately) so I can't say how it would look on a tall person, but I have to say the Kelly 25 is very charming and more versatile than I originally thought it would be. I love to wear mine messenger style and I've done this with everything from jeans to shorts to little dresses. In retourne it holds quite a bit too.

Is the 28 too large for the "kissy kissy drink champagne" thing? Maybe a little. What do you think.

Jedi, I have a 28 Kelly; it's my smallest bag - I wear 32/35 Kellys, 31 rigid Bolides and 35 Birkins (5'9, size 10), and the 28 looks quite small on me but somehow works. It's a casual toile combo, it's so cute and beautiful! I plan to get a black sellier chevre or lizard for evening in this size - I think it would be perfect. I'm looking forward to trying a 25, but I bet the 28 will feel better for special/evening times - for me.

I guess it's what size you're most comfy with....have you tried both?

^ I agree that the 28 is a nice size for both days and evenings. If you acquire one in Box, that would be extremely versatile. I did try on the 28 and looks great.

Ok, I'm tall tall, about 5'9" or so without my ever-present high heels that usually push me closer to 6 feet tall.

This is me with a 28cm. I LOVE how small and structured it is, I feel like I can watch every inch of her when we go out. I'd love a 25cm, they're adorable and I've been tempted before.

Ninja Sue rocks 20cms all the time and they look fab!!. I think you project what you need, and if thats a 25cm Kelly, then all the more petite and ladylike!! I love them :heart:

Attachments

• FortuneCookieNme.jpg
    FortuneCookieNme.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 291
OMG!
You darling!!!

those shoes are so cute, too!

attachment.php

Aw CB thank you! That's my fortune cookie Kelly, and I'd love to bring a 25cm Kelly home to be her little sister!

Face to face with each a 25 Kelly and a 25 Birkin, I'd get the Kelly every time. And twice on Sunday.I say go for it girl!!

Oh and the shoes are classic (read: old LoL) Blahniks. I love MB and before H, it was my old obsession. Like my avatar!

I have never seen a 25 Kelly, I've tried a 25 Black Lizard Birkin and it just looks odd as well.

Would be cool if someone would post modeling pics with a 25 Kelly, I'm curious.

These are my posted pictures on another thread. Both Kelly 25cm and I am 5'5".

IMG_1541.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg

Angelfish I love your outift and the bag. You are very beautiful. :tup::heart:

Wow. Angelfish and ilovemylife, you guys could be print ads for the Hermes Kelly bag. Can someone post the dimensions of the 25 cm sellier kelly? Including widst at top and bottom (I think 22 cm and 24.5, but I am not 100% sure), height, and depth. I am going to construct a model out of a shopping bag with scissors and tape, and walk around the closet with it to see how I fel about the size. In the store, everything looks great, thats the problem.

Wow. Angelfish and ilovemylife, you guys could be print ads for the Hermes Kelly bag. Can someone post the dimensions of the 25 cm sellier kelly? Including widst at top and bottom (I think 22 cm and 24.5, but I am not 100% sure), height, and depth. I am going to construct a model out of a shopping bag with scissors and tape, and walk around the closet with it to see how I fel about the size. In the store, everything looks great, thats the problem.

Oops, my typing is not the best tonight. Sorry for the typos.