does anybody use their imaginations to create the perfect lv bag for themselves?

what magical lv bag would you buy?

• White denim

• Different colored ambre

• Wiggly inclusion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 4, 2006
haha long title.
but im serious
in a thread, i almost typed "white" denim mini pleaty!
wouldn't that be something??
id buy that in a heartbeat.
sutff like that happens to me all of the time, like i think of monogram inclusion with
lvs and flowers that actually wiggle around.
and a monogram ambre pochette that is actually turquoise, and it has a golden bow.
anybody else create their own lvs in their mind?

I'm pretty much new to LV, so right now, its so fun discovering the discontinued purses that I missed out, and can't wait for more new lines, and honestly, I have no imagination to create a perfect bag. I admire those who are artistic. I'm musically artistic, but that's about it!

I'm pretty much new to LV, so right now, its so fun discovering the discontinued purses that I missed out, and can't wait for more new lines, and honestly, I have no imagination to create a perfect bag. I admire those who are artistic. I'm musically artistic, but that's about it!

me too (the music thing) if you like discontinued purses, take a look at all of spring 2004. some people say that that was one of the best times to get an lv. and thats not just me speaking!

same here, none of those choices you've posted up appeal to me... in MY OPINION (no attacks please!:biggrin:) blue, pink and green denim seem to be a downhill spiral already, I think the white will only contribute to the helical structure.....:confused1: My only wish is: MORE CC slots for the framboise vernis FP! Svp!!

Ok, this may sound so cheesy to some of you, but I thought it would be kind of cool if LV came out with a different color monogram or damier canvas....for instance, black canvas but with silver/grey LV's/damier squares with vachetta handles (I'm picturing a speedy by the way) or a deep plum canvas with either the silver/grey or the current gold/tan color LV's. That's about it....I don't think LV will hire me to design bags anytime :nuts: soon! Ha-Ha!!

Ok, this may sound so cheesy to some of you, but I thought it would be kind of cool if LV came out with a different color monogram or damier canvas....for instance, black canvas but with silver/grey LV's/damier squares with vachetta handles (I'm picturing a speedy by the way) or a deep plum canvas with either the silver/grey or the current gold/tan color LV's. That's about it....I don't think LV will hire me to design bags anytime :nuts: soon! Ha-Ha!!

oomg i thought about different color monograms too!! i wish we could design our own bags with lvs stamp on them. i just want to spice up the brown and gold.

I could see a charcoil denim purse, with silver hardware. But that's probably been done before right! :shame: Not just charcoil, but do you know how dark jeans are made now right, well a denim purse to match would be fun. Hey I'm imagining lol.

Edit:
I could see the LVs being silver. I love this combination, actually no pink on it. As it would take away from the LVs.