Does anybody use the Mini Purse as Iphone case?

Bubble_Bubble

Mar 28, 2010
I need a case for my Iphone. Actually I have a case like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294

But I want to protect the Iphone inside my bag, so I would like to store it inside a Balenciaga mini purse. I have seen in TPF that there are people who use coin purses as Iphone cases, but I dont know if they are the same mini purse that Balenciaga is selling know:

http://www.balenciaga.co.uk/uk/en/b...rs/P-Mini-Purse-Lambskin.aspx#product-details

Yesterday I called a Balenciaga shop and they told me that they only have a mini purse that is too small for an Iphone (but I have seen in Balenciaga web site that the measurements are 15x10,9x1 cm, and Iphone 3gs is 11,5x6,2x1,2 cm). :shrugs:

There aren´t Balenciaga shops in my city so I have to buy it without try it. Could you help me? ;)

I have a couple CP's and my mom has an Iphone, I don't think it will fit "nicely." but it will fit if you shove it in.

I'm going to see her next week, I could try it and report back if you'd like?

Thank you girls!

Nancy, I thought that Balenciaga sell the same things in shops and in their web site. Before calling the shop I was convinced that they only were going to have the mini purse that I saw in their web site.

REREsaurus, thank you! I would like to buy it next month, so I can wait to your report. Do you have the mini purse that Balenciaga is selling now in the web site?

Thank you girls!

REREsaurus, thank you! I would like to buy it next month, so I can wait to your report. Do you have the mini purse that Balenciaga is selling now in the web site?

Sure, I can report back. No problem. :tup: I can probably even take some pics for you.

I have what we call the Coin Purse, so I believe its the same thing since the pictures/links and dimensions you posted are the same as a Coin Purse. They are not different, are they?

Actually, according to the US, we have TWO size coin purse. We have the Coin Purse and the Mini Mini Coin Purse. The Coin Purse can hold more than a Mini Mini CP (which can only hold business cards, credit cards, not ever an Iphone).

You are talking about the Coin Purse right?

Bubble:

I use a CP (Coin Purse - appears to be what is labeled as the "Mini Purse" on the link below) and it is the perfect size for my iPhone.

During the week, I use the front pocket of my bag for my Blackberry (work phone) and place my iPhone (personal) in the CP. I switch them out on the weekends, when I am on-call for work to a lesser degree.

I don't have to do any crazy manipulation to fit my iPhone in the CP. It's a perfect match! Although I use a screen protector, it's an extra layer of protection for my phone, and I can't stand to have anything floating around freely in the main compartment of whichever bag I am carrying. I use CPs and my MU to organize everything.

Hope that helps!!

I need a case for my Iphone. Actually I have a case like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294

But I want to protect the Iphone inside my bag, so I would like to store it inside a Balenciaga mini purse. I have seen in TPF that there are people who use coin purses as Iphone cases, but I dont know if they are the same mini purse that Balenciaga is selling know:

http://www.balenciaga.co.uk/uk/en/b...rs/P-Mini-Purse-Lambskin.aspx#product-details

Yesterday I called a Balenciaga shop and they told me that they only have a mini purse that is too small for an Iphone (but I have seen in Balenciaga web site that the measurements are 15x10,9x1 cm, and Iphone 3gs is 11,5x6,2x1,2 cm). :shrugs:

There aren´t Balenciaga shops in my city so I have to buy it without try it. Could you help me? ;)

Thank you all of you!!!!! Next week I am going to call the shop again...

Nancy, thank you for the link to bluefly.com, but I live in Europe and they don´t ship to my country. And in Europe, shops aren´t allowed to sell Balenciaga goods by internet. There isn´t any shop which sells by internet but their own Balenciaga UK site (and they only ship to UK). It´s depressing... :sad:

I use a Coin Purse for my iPhone also and it fits perfectly, no shoving or stretching required! But my SA sent me pics last night of a new iPhone case that is darling. It looks more structured and the iPhone slides in vertically. Sorry, I can't post the pics, I got her in trouble before by doing that. But definitely call and look into this new item!

Here's some pics I took of my iPhone 3G and my RH CP (also known as the Mini Purse).

As you can see, the CP is more than enough for an iPhone.

Pictures show an iPhone on top of the CP, standing upright in the CP, inside the CP, and how the CP looks like with an iPhone inside.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• P1000438.jpg
    P1000438.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 212
  • P1000439.jpg
    P1000439.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 198
  • P1000440.jpg
    P1000440.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 183
  • P1000445.jpg
    P1000445.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 192
I use a Coin Purse for my iPhone also and it fits perfectly, no shoving or stretching required! But my SA sent me pics last night of a new iPhone case that is darling. It looks more structured and the iPhone slides in vertically. Sorry, I can't post the pics, I got her in trouble before by doing that. But definitely call and look into this new item!

Is it a Bal item?

^^ Oh my... But I'm changing my iPhone soon...

EDIT: Do you mean this?

If that's the case, then I'm safe... Not a fan of the BB logo.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-04-03 at 21.49.42.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-04-03 at 21.49.42.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited: