Does anybody own this bucket bag and can help me?

cherryinbloom

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, I’m considering getting this gorgeous Triomphe bucket bag. It’s not available in a boutique where I live, so I have no way to try it on.

Does anyone own this bag and can post a picture with it on a shoulder? How does one carry it on a shoulder with straps being the opposite side than the usual place? The straps should be at the ends of the bag and not in the middle?

It looks awkward to me but I’m unable to find any picture of this bucket being carried on a shoulder. I only found a pic of people holding the straps in their hands.
C20863D7-4AFF-4DE8-BFD7-074737E7CC2D.jpeg
I’d appreciate any help. Thanks!

E0952B30-BCFA-4373-96DE-667C1BC33608.jpeg

93CF9538-EEA0-4345-BB64-00BDEC7994F9.jpeg

I tried on this bag in black - it's beautiful on the shelf. But you are absolutely right - the straps are in the wrong spot!! It doesn't work when you try to put it on your shoulder. Even the SA said that it really has no function bc it only "works" handheld, but it's too big to be handheld! So weird that they made it this way. It also had a divider in the middle which didn't work well.

Instead, I bought this bucket, which also comes in caramel brown. I love it!

DC1C0341-6090-4DFB-9521-6783FC096B64.jpeg

I tried on this bag in black - it's beautiful on the shelf. But you are absolutely right - the straps are in the wrong spot!! It doesn't work when you try to put it on your shoulder. Even the SA said that it really has no function bc it only "works" handheld, but it's too big to be handheld! So weird that they made it this way. It also had a divider in the middle which didn't work well.

Instead, I bought this bucket, which also comes in caramel brown. I love it!

View attachment 5699449
I was just looking at this bag online. Could you possibly give me some more details on the bag, like what fits in the bag, does the snap button stay closed, is it comfortable crossbody? Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!