Does anybody know.....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What bag this is???

new bags 002.jpg
  2. Is that Vernis?

3. Yes....I bought it about 5 years ago...before I was really into bags....I don't know anything about it...

4. It must be limited edition. I saw someone on LJ had this in her collection. That was a long time ago though. Hopefully someone else will know. =)

5. With just looking at the pic alone, I was thinking "It looks like it was made in 2001-ish..."

6. Thanks Kathyrose...it would be nice to know something about it...name, line, etc....!!!!

7. Here are some pics

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. I was just about to post those EXACT pics!!!

Ayla was right... great minds think alike... ;)

9. you need some infos because you plan to sell it?:nuts:

10. I actually wasn't planning on it!!! More for just my own personal self!!!! But I will keep you in mind if you are interested!!!:smile:

11. Yay...thanks...that's what I was looking for!!! I appreciate the infor LVbabydoll!!!

12. You're welcome :smile:

13. wow!! it really looks so fab! are you goin to sell it lolz:yes: :flowers: :P

14. I want it! Are you going to sell it on eBay?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice