Does anybody know where to find the rouge vif purse?

ceejay - you have the best collection. i can't believe you have two very similar reds. thank goodness someone does, otherwize we wouldn't be able to see the difference in the two colors. i like the rouge theater better, myself

How do you guys do it????? So many young gals with so many expensive bags! I am an avid admirer and have TONS of bags, but only one LV pouchette and 2 coaches. Plus, loads of fakes...how do you all afford such trinkets of beauty????

CeeJay said:
That might be a hard bag to find ... the Rouge purse that you see in those pictures of Christina Aguilera is from the 2005 Fall/Winter season (actually referred to as the Rouge Theatre).

The current season has another Red (Rouge Vif), which is a beautiful bright Cherry Red (the Rouge Theatre was had more blue undertones).
Unfortunately, I don't believe that the Rouge Vif Purse is available yet (seems that only the First is available right now). I'm not 100% sure that the Rouge Vif will even be available in the Purse style. I was just told recently that the Purse style is being discontinued after this season.

I would call Balenciaga in NY to find out the scoop ...

Here are pictures of my 2005 Rouge Theatre City (left), and my 2006 Pre-Fall Rouge Vif First (right):

Thank you CeeJay ;)
I called Balenciaga store in Paris and they might receive some purses late in september but they don't know which color.
I guess that I have to wait until they come up in ebay.
My husband is gonna be sooooooooooo happy :cry:

CeeJay said:
That might be a hard bag to find ... the Rouge purse that you see in those pictures of Christina Aguilera is from the 2005 Fall/Winter season (actually referred to as the Rouge Theatre).

The current season has another Red (Rouge Vif), which is a beautiful bright Cherry Red (the Rouge Theatre was had more blue undertones).
Unfortunately, I don't believe that the Rouge Vif Purse is available yet (seems that only the First is available right now). I'm not 100% sure that the Rouge Vif will even be available in the Purse style. I was just told recently that the Purse style is being discontinued after this season.

I would call Balenciaga in NY to find out the scoop ...

Here are pictures of my 2005 Rouge Theatre City (left), and my 2006

Pre-Fall Rouge Vif First (right):

Forgot to tell you that your collection is beautiful CeeJay :yes::heart: :P

beauxgoris said:
hatikuh - I thought you were going to check out NM SF for us and report back on rouge vif city bags? :flowers:

beauxgoris, you know what, I was actually in union square 2 days ago for the sole purpose of "looking around," but after buying a book & sitting on the square & thinking of recent spendings, I decided not to walk into NM and "just look"... I didn't trust myself enough that day lol... I'm going out of town soon until next week, so cate22 would probably stop by at NM before I get a chance :shame:

Speaking of union square, I kept seeing this girl with her Whiskey (I think it was whiskey) Edith sitting down & reading a book there. Is that somebody from tPF? (lol this question probably belong in another thread)

Hi! I'm relatively new to the forum but believe me, I am as crazy about B bags as some of you guys :yes: :love: !! Anyway, I know that Aloharag are definately getting the Purse in Rouge Vif and have myself down on the notification list..............send them an email at [email protected] and ask Jumpei to add your name to the list :yes:

Balchlfen said:
Hi! I'm relatively new to the forum but believe me, I am as crazy about B bags as some of you guys :yes: :love: !! Anyway, I know that Aloharag are definately getting the Purse in Rouge Vif and have myself down on the notification list..............send them an email at [email protected] and ask Jumpei to add your name to the list :yes:

Balchfen you're a start ! :winkiss: :happydance:
I did send the the email to Aloha. Thank you so much and welcome!
Do you know when they will receive them ? ;) :heart:

They are expecting them any time now.......I can't wait! I have the purse in blueberry and truffle already but the red is such a HOT colour! I know the pic of Christina Aquilera you are talking about though - it's defo the Rouge Theatre she is carrying :yes: