Does anybody know where to find the rouge vif purse?

1. I saw the pictures of C. Aguilera wearing the rouge purse and I love it!! :yes: . Did anybody see it at all in any store?
    My husband will kill me :lecture: but this one will be the last one... ..
    I promise! :roflmfao:

2. Don't make promises you can't keep!:P

3. :whistle:

4. Lol - I do it all the time!

Was the picture of the last F/W rouge or this one?

5. LMAO:roflmfao: That's why i stopped saying "this would be the last, I swear!" because BF knows better than that by now :lol::angel::whistle:

6. hatikuh - I thought you were going to check out NM SF for us and report back on rouge vif city bags? :flowers:

7. There is one at susans burlingame. not sure if its still there. you might want to check.

8. Oh thank you so much !!:yahoo:
    Do you know the telephone number? :heart: :wlae:

9. ^myriam, it's (650) 347-0452
    Good luck! :flowers:

10. Thank you so much cate ! ;) :heart:

11. I just call them and they only have the hobo in red :sad:

Oh, well, I like to go hunting (just handbags ;) )

12. I haven't seen it, but I'm also drooling over that Rouge Purse Aguilera wore!!! It's beautiful!!! :heart: Hope you can find it!:flowers:

13. Thank you pups ;) ... no luck at the moment ! :crybaby:

14. That might be a hard bag to find ... the Rouge purse that you see in those pictures of Christina Aguilera is from the 2005 Fall/Winter season (actually referred to as the Rouge Theatre).

The current season has another Red (Rouge Vif), which is a beautiful bright Cherry Red (the Rouge Theatre was had more blue undertones).
    Unfortunately, I don't believe that the Rouge Vif Purse is available yet (seems that only the First is available right now). I'm not 100% sure that the Rouge Vif will even be available in the Purse style. I was just told recently that the Purse style is being discontinued after this season.

I would call Balenciaga in NY to find out the scoop ...

Here are pictures of my 2005 Rouge Theatre City (left), and my 2006 Pre-Fall Rouge Vif First (right):

Rouge Theatre vs Rouge Vif - bestwtmk.jpg
  15. Sorry to hear that, myriam! Happy hunting!! :flowers:
    (I plan on stopping by the NM in SF in the next few days, so in case Hatikuh can't report back, I can look out for your rouge purse.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice