Does anybody know where i can get hello kitty agenda refills?

I found mine at the Sanrio store. The girl that worked there said this is the first time you have been able to buy them seprately for the agendas. I think I bought mine back at the end of the summer.

I am searching, too. I want a Charmmy Kitty organizer/planner thing, but it needs to be spiral so I can fit it into one of my fat little Genuine Faux Leather organizer holder doodles I bought at Wal-Mart in 2006 when I decided to become Organized.

That hasn't happened, but I do use both the fat little book things, and I was so excited to see Charmmy planner doodles on eBay but upon closer examination they appeared to be either pamphlets with a staple in the middle, or hard cover style tiny books that can't be refilled, and in neither case, will fit into a binder thing that is supposed to hold spiral refills, nor is there even a Charmmy Kitty binder thing into which one could stick boring plain refills.

Poo.

Oh.. Here is little bit of info. I am in Taipei right now and the sanrio stores said that the new calendar inserts come out in August every year. The popular ones (Charmmy etc) are usually sold out by October. If you know anyone going to Asia, ask them to get it then. I might go back in September. If I do, I will be sure to bring a ton of them back to US for everyone. :heart:

--Babyangie (I lost my password)