Does anybody know what the name of this bag?

1. Is it still available? That's so cute and functional...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LV.jpg
  2. I am not sure what bag is this but I can see it getting dirty in a matter of 5 minutes.:sad:

3. :idea: :idea: But the material (canvas?) looks very strong and tough, which is good for bag...

4. It's from the Trianon collection that was released last year. I am not sure of the exact name of the bag though.

5. Trianon Poids Plume 40

6. :yes: :yes: , Still available. Valley Fair has one.

7. I still drool over the Trianon Neverfull... :love:

8. OMG! Me too, but it is better in the pic than IRL, I think.

9. Really? I have yet to see it IRL... :sad:

10. It was a bit boxy and stiff, kinda reminded me of a cardboard box, especially with that color. I was all set to buy it, had it transfered in and then..:shrugs: , didn't like it as much.

11. I have the smaller poids plume and it is one of my fav bags:love: I have had mine for almost 2 years and haven't had any issues with it becoming dirty etc. I wish they produced more bags and different coloured trim for this range:yes:

Picture 023.jpg
  12. Nice bag, very nice...How much is the bag though? I can not find it through eLuxury website?

13. I think you would have to call customer service to locate this bag:yes: I LOVE the trianon range:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice