Does anybody know the price of the Mademoiselle clutch at Pre-sale?

chanelfemme

Feb 25, 2007
Hey Darlings! :smile:
I have been patrolling the posts like a mad woman. I've been trying to find the price of the blueish-greenish mademoiselle clutch that is currently on pre-sale. I probably don't have enough street credit to post a thread like this, but I'll try!

Thanks in advance,
ChanelFemme

Can anyone post a pic of this clutch in any color. I would love to see it. I looked in the resource library but only found the classic clutch. Thanks in advance.

I think every NM has them still..not great sellers, even at the sale price. My SA is holding one for me until last call HAHHA..shes so great. I would buy it then $577 + 30% off. YAY

Can anyone post a pic of this clutch in any color. I would love to see it. I looked in the resource library but only found the classic clutch. Thanks in advance.

hey piper! heere's a pic of the clutch (originally posted by SophiaLee in this thread)...

attachment.php

^ no problem Piper!

Do you have American Express? I know there's way around the AMEX/NM cards only but you could always trying calling around to Saks to see if they have any of the clutches. I've always liked Saks better anyways :P

:heart:
I think every NM has them still..not great sellers, even at the sale price. My SA is holding one for me until last call HAHHA..shes so great. I would buy it then $577 + 30% off. YAY

Wow, after seeing the picture below. I like this clutch. When is last call gonna start poker13?? Getting a chanel clutch for $ 577 is a great bargain alrready, but who wouldn't mind to save even more ;) Would you mind telling your SA to keep one for me also?? Love to get my hand on one of this. Just bought a Jimmy CHoo lizard clutch for 450 already, but am thinking of the Mad Clutch now. Let me know if you can reserve one for me, I think am gonna cancel my JC clutch. Please let me know asap. TIA.