Does anybody know the price of the Mademoiselle clutch at Pre-sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Darlings! :smile:
    I have been patrolling the posts like a mad woman. I've been trying to find the price of the blueish-greenish mademoiselle clutch that is currently on pre-sale. I probably don't have enough street credit to post a thread like this, but I'll try!

Thanks in advance,
    ChanelFemme

2. If you find it at Saks/NM, take 30% off $795. or maybe it was $895. anyways it should be around $550 after the discount

3. thanks so much jen! time to head for the chanel store!:yahoo:

4. I just bought one at Neiman Marcus. It was $577.00 before tax.

5. I saw one at San Diego NM last weekend.

6. Can anyone post a pic of this clutch in any color. I would love to see it. I looked in the resource library but only found the classic clutch. Thanks in advance.

7. no problem! i hope you find it, it's such a cute clutch and i think it's gorgeous in that color

8. I think every NM has them still..not great sellers, even at the sale price. My SA is holding one for me until last call HAHHA..shes so great. I would buy it then $577 + 30% off. YAY

9. Too cute!!! :lol: ;)

Good luck with getting the mademoiselle clutch - it's such a pretty bag! :love:

10. hey piper! heere's a pic of the clutch (originally posted by SophiaLee in this thread)...

[​IMG]

11. ^^Jen, thanks for posting. Now, I'm sorry I asked. I really love it!

Where are all of the good sales? I don't have a NM credit card.

12. ^ no problem Piper!

Do you have American Express? I know there's way around the AMEX/NM cards only but you could always trying calling around to Saks to see if they have any of the clutches. I've always liked Saks better anyways :P

13. :heart:
    Wow, after seeing the picture below. I like this clutch. When is last call gonna start poker13?? Getting a chanel clutch for $ 577 is a great bargain alrready, but who wouldn't mind to save even more ;) Would you mind telling your SA to keep one for me also?? Love to get my hand on one of this. Just bought a Jimmy CHoo lizard clutch for 450 already, but am thinking of the Mad Clutch now. Let me know if you can reserve one for me, I think am gonna cancel my JC clutch. Please let me know asap. TIA.