Does anybody know difference between colour Male and Gold?? Pictures??

Hi Zoopla, thanks for the reply. That's what I did immediately after the SA told me the bag is in Male.. But I could only find Noisette, Gold and other browns in the Reference library.. which is why I'm asking whether anyone has a Male coloured bag here :smile:

Hi Costa, the SA said it was a new colour :smile:
That's the bag they're offering to me right now.. but after going through the Reference Library Gold seems delicious! So I just want to make sure I make the right choice before I say aye to the Male Kelly...

handybags- you may be right. silly me. I only managed to find Miel in crocrodile leather though. Anyone has one in normal leather? However, the colour in the picture looks a tad too reddish then the one offered. Perhaps its the lighting in the picture.

^ Yes I only know of miel in croc and it isn't new colour. Nor one of the ones I understand we're expecting as new for SS09. Not silly at all; some SAs are notoriously bad with the colours and with the leathers for that matter. I'm not saying this is the case but it is worth keeping in mind.

Kashmira- Yes, Epsom's the leather that I've been offered :smile:

I made a trip to H store in my area last night and sadly there's only a 25cm Kelly in Olive Green, Box leather available. I also went through all the leather and colour samples, and personally, Cognac still appeals best for me. Miel is darker, and a little too dull (I feel). He mentioned Sellier is hard to come by in the stores, and it's usually offered in Epsom, Vache Ligee, Box, and Togo. Vache Ligee is beautiful. There's a light sheen about it.

The SA said he'll keep a lookout for me, noted my details and will buzz if there's anything similar to what I wanted. No ordering is allowed (maybe cos' I'm new). So basically, no promises.

Hold your breath, cross your fingers and wish upon a star.