Does anybody have this Hayden-Harnett bag?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories - Item Detail

I am really liking this bag, but I wondering if it's as good an everyday purse as it looks like. ?? Still obsessing over getting the Gryson bag in brown, but I could get this in black and have all my bases covered. (hahaha...like I don't already have my "bases covered" in bags:smile:) Comments anyone? Does anyone have this style? Off to bed now, but will check tomorrow and see what you think. Night. :smile:

2. Okay, let me rephrase this... I know some of you have the HH bags, because that's how I first heard of them. The Purse Forum posts I read (which I can't put my finger on now) talked about loving them, but they were a different style than I posted above. So, as a general question, is the quality good, the leather soft, etc.? I'm a little concerned about the relatively low cost (tho happy for my bank acct., at the same time), but I attributed that to the fact that they are a less established design team.

Can those who have them tell me if they love or hate the HH bags, in general? Thanks so much for any response.

3. I have two HH Ana frame bags. The leather is soft yet not thin as paper, and the stitching is very neat. The zippers are YKK zippers and easy to open/close. The lining is cotton, I think, and it is not loose in any sense. The details such as studs and hardware are also good.

Since I've only used them for 2 weeks and the weather in my town is not rainy at all, I cannot say too much about whether they are durable.

Overall, I would say HH bags belong to one part of my style and I love them. They are practical but not too ordinary. The lower cost could be that (1) they just started in 2005 thus they are definitely less established; (2) they manufacture bags in places where labor cost is lower, for example, China.

Hope this helps.

4. Ecthelion...You are my new best friend. :smile: That's *exactly* what I wanted to know. (and you express yourself so well !) I think, after looking at all their bags/style, that they're going to "take off." Thank you so very much for your input.

5. You are so welcome RowanOak! :smile: Actually I hope somebody can tell us whether the HH bags are very durable in tough situations. The weather in my place is dry - bad news for both human skin and leather bags, I guess, but probably not as bad as what rainy weather can do to leather handbags. I do leather care for the bags on a regular basis to keep them conditioned and supple, but since I don't have to worry about rain issues I probably will never know how these HH bags will do in moist environment.

6. I was in the rain with my HH Nico and it has no rain stains... I treated it with Apple Guarde and sprayed it with weatherproof

7. I have the Lorca, and I love it. The leather is incredibly soft, and the bag appears to be well made. I've only had it a couple of weeks, but can tell you that it definitely gets compliments. Enjoy yours!

8. I have a mercer satchel, mercer clutch, and mercer hobo and LOVE them all!!! I use the satchel and hobo as part of my everyday rotation. I haven't treated the leather at all and was caught in a rain storm in Chicago, my hobo was soaked, dried, no problem at all, no stains or anything. I've had the bags for awhile now, no problems w/ the quality or the leather. I'm getting ready to order another bag from them soon. I love HH designs, quality, and the great leather. I always get tons of compliments too. Post pics if you get it, I'm sure you'll love it. I love that bag in the black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice