Does anybody have this bag?

Jerzygirl

But its on sale!
Jun 6, 2008
pl604460-01p01v01.jpg
Kenneth Cole Motorway Bag. Does anybody have it or seen it in real life? Looks interesting but I wanted to see what others thought before I ordered it.

I had the black one (the larger version) but I returned it. The leather is lovely and soft. I bought it for a crossbody bag because I travel a lot. My problem with it was - the lining was silk and my phone would dump out of the inside pocket, and my stuff would get lost in the silky fabric. I had to fish around for everything.

Don't get me wrong - this is a great bag, just not good for running thru airports, etc.

I have seen new ones on Nordstrom.com in two sizes. I may get another one if they have it in a wine/berry color. I would just use it for around town. HTH.

I had the black one (the larger version) but I returned it. The leather is lovely and soft. I bought it for a crossbody bag because I travel a lot. My problem with it was - the lining was silk and my phone would dump out of the inside pocket, and my stuff would get lost in the silky fabric. I had to fish around for everything.

Don't get me wrong - this is a great bag, just not good for running thru airports, etc.

I have seen new ones on Nordstrom.com in two sizes. I may get another one if they have it in a wine/berry color. I would just use it for around town. HTH.

Veyda: Good to know, thanks for your input. Does the long strap come off or just fits under the bag? Does it get in your way or is it pretty secure?