Does anybody have this bag?

Jerzygirl

But its on sale!
Jun 6, 2008
Kenneth Cole Motorway Bag. Does anybody have it or seen it in real life? Looks interesting but I wanted to see what others thought before I ordered it.

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I haven't seen it in person, but I was going to say the same as tempo - I saw it in the InStyle magazine and it looks beautiful!

Jerzygirl

But its on sale!
Jun 6, 2008
I saw this bag too and looked for it briefly online one day...I couldn't find it!
Any luck??
its on kennethcole.com and piperlime.com.

I am just going to bite the bullet and get it. When it comes I will give you an overview.;)

veyda

Arizona wildflowers
O.G.
Feb 4, 2008
The Sonoran Desert
I had the black one (the larger version) but I returned it. The leather is lovely and soft. I bought it for a crossbody bag because I travel a lot. My problem with it was - the lining was silk and my phone would dump out of the inside pocket, and my stuff would get lost in the silky fabric. I had to fish around for everything.

Don't get me wrong - this is a great bag, just not good for running thru airports, etc.

I have seen new ones on Nordstrom.com in two sizes. I may get another one if they have it in a wine/berry color. I would just use it for around town. HTH.

Jerzygirl

But its on sale!
Jun 6, 2008
I had the black one (the larger version) but I returned it. The leather is lovely and soft. I bought it for a crossbody bag because I travel a lot. My problem with it was - the lining was silk and my phone would dump out of the inside pocket, and my stuff would get lost in the silky fabric. I had to fish around for everything.

Don't get me wrong - this is a great bag, just not good for running thru airports, etc.

I have seen new ones on Nordstrom.com in two sizes. I may get another one if they have it in a wine/berry color. I would just use it for around town. HTH.
Veyda: Good to know, thanks for your input. Does the long strap come off or just fits under the bag? Does it get in your way or is it pretty secure?

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Great looking bag!! According to the description, the strap is removable. I can't wait for your review, if you get it :smile: