Does anybody have the model pic of Leather LEGACY Shoulder Bag 11127?

Raito

Jun 15, 2008
I'm wondering if it's too small for me. I'm 5ft7 and now using larger bags. I tried to look for the pictures through lots of pages but failed :crybaby:I really love the style and am deciding whether to own one. If any one have the model pics or the inside pics to show here, I would be very grateful.

TIA, ladies :yes: will wait to see you fab pics.

I don't have any modeling pics, but I'm 5'6" and I personally think it's too small for me. I enjoy bigger bags (currently carrying my Thompson Hobo), and I can't fit much in the shoulder bag. You might try over in the Coach Library...I'm sure someone has a modeling pic. :smile:

I'm about 5'...hth

DSCN3182-1.jpg

I'm 5'7'' too, and 135, and I own this bag in camel. It's small, but I don't think it too small, as it holds everything I need and doesn't look too awfully small. Here are some pics...I don't have any modeling pics on this computer, but will post them later tonight if you still want them. Hope this helps some and hopefully the modeling pics will help even more later!
http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.php?albumid=1287&pictureid=10402
picture.php

picture.php

I have this bag and can post a modeling pic later. Capacity wise it's on the small side, but as far as how it looks when worn I think it would be just fine. I am 5'4", and on me it looks to be what I consider a medium sized bag.

I just got this this bag last week and I must say I love it! It is a tad smaller than the bags I usually carry, but it still holds all my "normal" items I carry everyday. ie: wallet, checkbook, make-up bag etc. Its just the extras I like to throw in my larger bags like mail or notebooks, etc. that I leave out. My dh even thought it was really small when I got it, but I have used it everyday for the last week & it has now become one of my favorite bags!
I will include modeling pics & a pic of whats inside! (please don't mind the messy bed or my lounging clothes:P)
ebay1008-1.jpg

ebay1009-1.jpg

008.jpg

I have this bag in camel as well. I use it mostly for my go-to-bag on the weekends. It's a bit hard to wear with my bulkier, winter coats, but with a sweater or blouse, it's great. I am 5'8" and 120 pounds. I'll try to post a picture later.

Here's mine. I'm 6' tall. I have grown into larger bags recently and find that the shoulder bag isn't quite big enough for my everyday needs. It makes me sad because I absolutely love everything else about it. :crybaby:

Attachments

• model1.jpg
    model1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 129
Thanks for all the fab pics. You guys are so kind :tup: You all look great with the bags and all the pics make me drool over it even more :drool: It seems to hold a lot IMO.

My quest would start now:yahoo:

What a great thread! I LOVE seeing modeling pics! And it's fun to see how the same bag looks on diff people! Glad we could help you in your decision-making process :P!!!