Does Anybody have the Michael Kors Gold Midsized Cushion Watch??

I just bought this watch last weekend at Macy's. Sorry I have no modelling pics as I have yet to wear it. I would say it is the same size as the other Kors gold chrono watches but just seems nicer due to its' cushion cut. But the face basically covers my wrist. It's a great watch and I think you will find it big enough! I am glad I bought it!
What I also like about this watch too is I have not seen anyone wear it yet - I only see people wear the round face ones.

I just bought this watch last weekend at Macy's. Sorry I have no modelling pics as I have yet to wear it. I would say it is the same size as the other Kors gold chrono watches but just seems nicer due to its' cushion cut. But the face basically covers my wrist. It's a great watch and I think you will find it big enough! I am glad I bought it!
What I also like about this watch too is I have not seen anyone wear it yet - I only see people wear the round face ones.

I know I love the shape! It reminds me of the Cartier Roadster....

Could you please take a modelling picture for me?? I need to buy it online as I live the England and won't be able to try or see it on before purchasing...??? TIA!! :yahoo:

I have checked online and have not found anything on the specs on the size of the watch
if anyone has the size dimensions please let me know
i also think the face shape is similar to the roadster but the band link is different

I have it in silver. I absolutely love it. My wrist is not small but the watch is pretty large on it, but i like the look of a big watch. Hope this helps :smile:

Attachments

• 2010-08-25 02.05.13.jpg
    2010-08-25 02.05.13.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 2010-08-25 02.05.06.jpg
    2010-08-25 02.05.06.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 217